Saturday, June 12, 2010

Last day of Lifeguard training... 2010

Saturday, June 12, 2010:

Okay! Enough already! This is to be my last Lifeguard Training day of the year. I feel like I ran a marathon because I taught 4 Lifeguard training classes and 2 WSI classes this year. I do enjoy teaching and I get a sense of accomplishment after each class is done... it will feel especially good today when I finish the last one.

I want to get the boat out tomorrow. We'll see. The weather is supposed to be fantastic, which means everybody and their brothers will be out... that's okay, the lake is full and there is plenty of water for everyone!

Alicia is taking Christopher up to Dunsmuir today for some sort of train thing while I'm at work. He's super excited. I guess there is one train that is pint sized that he can ride on... he'll love that!

Well, gotta go. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment