Friday, June 11, 2010

Looking forward to summer.

Friday, June 11, 2010:


First blog; bare with me.

Christopher and I had a great day today. We started off the day at the YMCA where I coached the swim team and Christopher played in the KidZone and swam. Then we went to Turtle Bay Exploration Park. I had never been there before, but Christopher had been a few times. He showed me around like he owned the place. I'll try to post pictures from the park later.

The local news announced that there was a RED FLAG WARNING for the Sacramento Valley today... I suppose that means Summer is here.

I'm glad it's here too! I am looking forward to getting the boat out on the water and enjoying the summer.

Alicia is doing well with the pregnancy. The baby is starting to kick and move more.

Happy Summertime everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment